Terms and Conditions
Bradford Potter Pty Ltd
Bradford Potter Pty Ltd (ABN 75 000 199 324) is a wholly Australian Owned and Operated Manufacturing and Importing family Company, specialising in supply of quality Artificial Flowers and Foliage for Interior and Exterior Decor, Fashion and Bridal Accessories, and related goods, established in 1924.
If you require up to date, stock availability or pricing information,
please contact us with Item Numbers of interest.
Website (retail): www.silkflowers.com.au
Postal Address: 49 Parnell Rd Tomerong NSW 2540
Showroom, Factory, Warehouse Address: 4 / 6 Scallop St Huskisson NSW 2540
By appointment (usually 9.30 to 2.30 Tuesday to Thursday)
Phone: 1800 SILKFLowers, 02 4443 4884, (int’l 61 2 4443 4884)
After hours phone: 1800 SILKFLowers
Terms and Conditions of Trading
- It is preferred that wholesale customers supply a Trading Name, ABN and a reasonable value order.
- This catalogue is current at the time of printing however due to sales over time stock levels may change or sell out. New items may become available and prices may be subject to change.
- Pricing: If you require up to date, stock availability or pricing information, please contact us with Item Numbers of interest. Although much care has been taken to ensure catalogue information is accurate at time of printing, we take no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- Accounts: Invoices are to be paid and cleared before delivery. We accept: Visa, Mastercard and Amex Credit Cards, direct deposits, cheques and PayPal.
- Shipping: Orders of non-custom stock are usually shipped within 1 business day of ordering by Australia Post. Shipping is charged at cost. Custom made orders are shipped on a case by case basis.
- Returns: Returns are generally accepted for damaged or defective goods if contact is made within 14 days of delivery of the goods, describing issue. Return of goods whereby the customer has changed their mind is at the discretion of BPPL on a case by case basis.
- Privacy: Your private information will not be shared with any third party and any banking details are secure and destroyed after use.
- We will store fully paid purchases for a maximum of three months after which time we will charge a storage fee of $5 per week.
- Every effort is made to ensure your purchase arrives safely however once we have boxed and sent your parcel by registered post we accept no responsibility for any damages or loss incurred during transit.