Ordering basics for custom made flowers
The typical order process briefly explained:
Custom made flower orders:
- Initial enquiry. Usually we receive a phone or email enquiry asking if we can make a specific flower or arrangement from particular fabrics to a deadline. Note: References to our 'item numbers' are very helpful. Also images are helpful to describe the flower decoration style that you want ("a picture paints a thousand words").
- Initial reply. We answer initial questions.
- Prospective customer queries any further concerns.
- We answer further queries. And recommend that they read our 'Custom made flower guide'.
- Prospective customer decides whether to go ahead with order.
- Customer downloads order form, or, hand writes order, encloses fabric/s, order, and any aids, like: images, drawings, templates, samples, etc..
- We make the order usually within 14 days (unless otherwise instructed) and generate an invoice.
- We contact customer for payment. Payment options include: credit card, direct deposit, cheque, paypal.
- Once paid. We promptly dispatch order packed appropriately, including invoice.
- Order delivered (usually by Australia Post).